- Vision, Mission, and Values
Our mission is to provide a full-line electrical distribution that grows with our customers. We are dedicated to the safety and satisfaction of our employees and committed to our communities. We are committed to dedicated quality, values, and ethics.
- Achieve and maintain the highest degree of efficiency, reliability, and responsiveness as a public service organization for a variety of customers.
- Public and company workers' safety shall be high on our priority.
- Retaining and growing our business, staff, and customer base will be of primary importance.
- Developing innovative business relationships both inside and outside our local distribution area will be key to our success.
- To maintain, augment, and expand, as needed, a cost-effective and efficient distribution system to adequately meet the power needs of its consumers.
- To comply with the performance parameters specified by NEPRA regarding voltage and frequency variation, tripping, break downs, line losses, etc.
- To continue certain public service obligations including the following:
- Installation of basic distribution facilities.
- Maintenance of Service reliability.
- Public and company workers’ safety shall be high on our priority.
- Prompt Connections to new customers to ensure open access to all.
- Digitalization and Automation of the Company.
- To lead the organization through major cultural change w.r.t.
- To improve the quality of service.
- To reduce theft and improve commercial efficiency.
- To innovate and satisfy the consumers' demand.
- To strive for setting the tariff above the cost of supply to ensure a reasonable return on investment.
- To improve morale and professionalism amongst its employees.