- About PESCO
PESCO — Peshawar Electric Supply Company
Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO) is well equipped and determined to provide and maintain steady power supply to its numerous consumers. We are in the process of meeting our consumers' expectations.
Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO), located in Peshawar provides service of power distribution to over 2.6 million consumers of all civil districts of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, Pakistan. At PESCO networks, we own and maintain Khyber Pukhtunkhwa’s electricity distribution system via 132, 66, 33KV sub-transmission lines, sub-stations and 11KV & 440V low tension lines with distribution transformers that deliver electricity to your home or business.
PESCO is divided into six (06) Circles covering about 1,204,621 Hectares of land in total. PESCO covered area has been distributed as follows:
- Bannu circle covers about 1,211,118 Hectares of land.
- Hazara circle covers about 147,096 Hectares of land.
- Khyber circle covers about 117,931 Hectares of land.
- Mardan circle covers about 162,541 Hectares of land.
- Peshawar circle covers about 117,931 Hectares of land.
- Swar circle covers about 538,000 Hectares of land.
The mission of Peshawar Electric Supply Company is to be a profitable, full-line electrical distributor that is growing through service to our customers, Safety and satisfaction of our employees, commitment to our communities, and a dedication to quality, value, and ethics.
- Achieve and maintain the highest degree of efficiency, reliability and responsiveness as a public service organization for variety of customers.
- Public and company workers' safety shall be high on our priority.
- Retaining and growing our business, staff and customer base will be of primary importance.
- Developing innovative business relationships both inside and outside our local distribution area will be key to our success.
- To maintain, augment and expand, as needed, a cost effective and efficient distribution system to adequately meet the power needs of its consumers.
- To comply with the performance parameters specified by NEPRA regarding voltage and frequency variation, tripping, break downs, line losses etc.
- To continue certain public service obligations including the following:
- Installation of basic distribution facilities.
- Maintenance of Service reliability.
- Public and company workers’ safety shall be high on our priority
- Prompt Connections to new customers to ensure open access to all.
- Digitalization and Automation of the Company.
- To lead the organization through major cultural change w.r.t.
- To improve quality of service.
- To reduce theft and improve commercial efficiently.
- To innovate and satisfy the consumers demand.
- To strive for setting the tariff above the cost of supply to ensure a reasonable return on investment.
- To improve morale and professionalism amongst its employees.
- We maintain electricity distribution system that delivers electricity to your home/business.
- We connect your home/business to electrical power and maintain that connection, safely and reliably.
- We restore your power in case of outages or emergencies.
- We read your meter and calculate your charges for billing purposes.
- We maintain a current and historical record of your account, including your consumption and any electricity retailer choices you made.