- Human Resources
Mr. Muhammad Iqbal Haider, DG(HR)
Under directions from the Chief Executive Officer of the Compnay, HR & Admn Director shall be responsible for the recruitment and placement of the "right people to the right jobs" and enhancing their levels of motivation / morale / job satisfaction through:
- The provision of the necessary support systems and structures such as an attractive compensation package, a fair and objective system for promotion and career progression, training and development inputs to keep people in pace with the changing demands of their jobs, etc.
- The creation of a working environment and operationalization of administrative support systems that will promote employee performance and productivity.
More specifically the Human Resources Director shall perform following functions:
- Manpower planning
- Recruitment and Selection
- Appointment and development
- Creation of posts and offices
- Preparation of Seniority lists / Fixation of Seniority
- Career planning and promotions
- Performance management
- Training and development
- Grant of selection grades
- Preparation and circulation of seniority lists
- Maintenance of Service Books
- Pension Welfare Fund and GLI cases
- Over time / off-days wages cases
TRANSFER / POSTING
- Transfer and posting of staff and officer
- Vacancies statement and Manpower data.
- Incumbency statement / register
- To maintain list of officer stay wise.
- Retirement and resignation of service
- Preparation of Pension Papers
- Actively supervise and coordinate the working of all Admn staff posted under PESCO HQ
- Establishment matter relating to Technical / non-technical staff
- Establishment matter of officer regarding training and development.
- Permission of higher education to all employees under PESCO
- Permission to employee for another job
- All establishment matter not covered here
- The cases of Wafaqi Mohtasib / Court Cases regarding establishment matters shall be dealt with by Legal / Wafaqi Mohtasib Cell of PESCO HQ. However, comments if so required by Legal Section / Wafaqi Mohtasib Section of this office, the same will be furnished by Manager (HR&A).