- PESCO MIS Directorate
PESCO MIS Directorate
The Management Information System department is headed by Manager (MIS) to keep up with leading edge technologies for efficient IT activities with supporting software and operational team at Headquarter and at circle level and carry out the following tasks
- Maintaining and ensuring standardized operation of the software received from PITC Headquarter, Lahore.
- Ensuring standardized and effective operational environment at Headquarters and at Circle levels of PESCO.
- Handling the operations of applications in coordination with various formations of the company.
- Developing and distributing the software for local requirements.
Information Systems (IS) Department
The sole objective of Information System (IS) Department is to meet Information Technology challenges and to take advantage of future opportunities in order to ensure company survival in competitive business environment. The primary responsibility of the IS Department is to develop Information Systems that will support managerial decision making along with core objective of increasing productivity by efficient utilization of available financial, technical & human resources
- Billing System
- Snaps Reading software implementation and monitoring
- Payroll System
- Inventory Management System
- Line Losses Information System
- Hardware & Maintenance Services
- IT Training Services
- IT Equipment Purchasing & Record maintenance
- Establishment of Computerized Customer Service Centers in each Circle
- Bifurcation/Restructuring of Circles, Divisions and Sub Divisions
- Printing of 12 months billing detail on E/bills
- Well defined and uniform policy for detection bills
- Enhanced allocation of IT equipment for Development and Maintenance
- Enlistment of more branches of scheduled banks and post offices authorized to collect the payment of E/bills
- Maintenance of prompt track regarding material receipt and issue through software package (SIS) to ensure the availability of relevant material.
- Incorporation of meter reading images on customer E/bills.
- Provision of E/bills files for online payment to various payment collection agencies.